Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

#weekendstories

On Saturday we've been to a ''Vernissage'' in a hotel of a photographer from Berlin. To be honest, I didn't really know what it will be like and I didn't have a lot of time to fix my hair and make up: so I went there like a mess, arrived and saw all those photographers and pretty people and I felt terrible x__x I had cream in my hair and no time to wash them,lol.
But this photo is quite ok. The party was ok,too, there were free drinks and nice art.



Then we went to a birthday party were I met a few people I knew and later I was forced to go to another club for dancing. I was sitting with five persons in a very small car >__<
In the club we had a ping-pong match till morning,guess we have a new hobby.
This pic is from friday night. I had a greeaat time with my friend koschka and I already miss her!I love that picture :3

xx



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen