Montag, 22. August 2011

#whatwereyouthinking

 Another weekend is over and it's time for me to do another party-blogentry. Friday we had a great photoshoot with Candy Bloss, I can't wait to see the results! Saturday we've been to ''Irrenhouse'' and yesterday I had a great night at GMF, came home at 8am, that's not usual for me, hah! 
Tomorrow I'm changing my haircolor and I still doesn't know exactly what I will do. Blue is very annoying, because it doesn't last long. So I'm thinking about doing a warm color again. Maybe more intensive this time. Dying my hair in diffrent colors became a part of me somehow, I mean, I love trying diffrent looks, it's like having a new outfit and it always gets me a diffrent feeling. So it has nothing to do with being insecure about what looks best, I just love the change.Amen! ;P


 lol. :D

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen